منتديات SHAM
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات شـــام

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

What Is Islam

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
م ب د
مشترك جديد
مشترك جديد
م ب د

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 5
العمر : 57
نشاط العضو :
What Is Islam Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Is Islam Right_bar_bleue

تاريخ التسجيل : 09/08/2008

What Is Islam Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: What Is Islam   What Is Islam Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 30, 2009 10:40 pm

What Is Islam Wait

Please take note of the following facts:

Mohamed is Allah's Messenger, Islam says that none has the right to be worshiped but Allah.

Islam has great regard to all Prophets an Messengers sent by Allah to save mankind. We are commanded by Islam to abstain from killing innocent people whatever the case may be.

The Holly Quran, and the sayings of our Prophet are the essence of Islam.
The Holly Quran deals with all aspects of life: the life of this world and the Hereafter.
It is Allah's Statement and can not be altered. Allah vows:
"Verily, We, it is We, Who have sent down the Quran and surely, We will guard it from corruption".

From the viewpoint of Islam, Science and scientists deserve all kinds of respect and veneration.
The Quran is full of verses referring to scientific facts recently discovered.

According to Islam, we have to worship no god, but Allah, and denounce all aspects of prejudice and sheer ignorance. Islam does not discriminate among people. All people are equal regardless of their nationality or complexion. Islam urges us to be just, and treat our parents with kindness. Islam is based upon five principles:

1- None has the right to be worshiped but Allah, and Mohamed is the Messenger of God.

2- Offering the five daily compulsory prayers.

3- Observing Fast during the month of Ramadan. The aim of this religious duty is to understand the real sufferings of the poor, and enjoy good health.

4- Paying almsgiving to the needy.

5- Performing Hajj (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mekkah).

Who Is Allah
- He is the One.

- The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need.

- He begets not, nor was He begotten.

- And there is none co-equal or comparable to Him.

- He is the Creator, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, the All-Mighty, the All-Wise, the Inventor of all things, the Glorified, the Supreme, the King, and the Holly, and He has no Partners along with Him.

- He is the seal of all Prophets.

- He is the Messenger of God to all mankind.

- He is the one to whom the Holy Quran was revealed by Allah.

- He wishes to take out those who believe, and do righteous good deeds, from the darkness of polytheism and disbelief to the light of Islamic Monotheism.

- The famous writer, Bernard Shaw, once indicated in his book entitled "Mohamed" that the world is in great need for a man thinking like Mohamed. According to the author, Mohamed has come with a religion that can digest all cultures and civilizations. Mohamed is mankind Savior because the teachings and principles of Islam can secure peace and happiness to all people across the world. Mr. Shaw criticized the clergy of the Medieval times because they intended to distort the picture of Islam and Mohamed, The Messenger of God. They considered Mohamed as a bitter enemy to Christianity!.

- He is honest, truthful and just.

- He likes all people even those who do harm to him.

- One day, he went to visit his Jewish next-door neighbour when he knew that he is ill, although the latter was treating him badly wherever he met him. Consequently, the Jew embraced Islam after he had realized the greatness of Mohamed and his religion. - For more information about the life of Mohamed, Peace Be Upon Him, please watch the movie film "The Message" which will be available within a short time.

Freedom does not mean that you have the right to curse others, and disgrace them. Suppose that we meet in a place, and suddenly I start abusing and reviling you, what shall you do? Will you accept my apologies, if I say to you that personal freedom allows me to do that? I think the answer will be "No".

Freedom of thought means that you can state your opinions and feelings on condition that you respect the privacy and beliefs of others.

Personal freedom means that you can do everything in your power, but you have to keep in mind that you should not exploit such kind of freedom attack others and consider them as your mortal enemies.

Inside your country, do whatever you like: damn your selves in the name of freedom you belive!, but don't imagine that such acts are acceptable everywhere, and don't insult those with whom you are at odds. As for your government, I wish to remind it of one or two articles of The World Council Honor Charter of Press Federalism:

- A journalist should stand against racial discrimination, and all endeavors targeted at creating an atmosphere of hostility and hatred between people throughout the world.

- A journalist should turn his back on false news, misinterpretation, vilification, vituperation, bribery, and accusation of others without a proof.

- Trustworthy Journalists should adhere to these principles within the framework of law for each country.

I shall refrain from buying the Danish products not with the aim of causing damage to your country's economy, but just to make you feel that some of your fellow citizens, as well as a group of decision-makers in your country have behaved improperly and wrongly against both the Prophet of Islam and Freedom in its real meaning.

The wrong-doer should apologize publicly to all Muslims, and your government should apologize officially to all Muslim countries.

Try to avail yourselves of this opportunity, and try to urge your country, and the wrong-doer to apologize for his rude attack on Mohamed, the Messenger of God.

Please free yourselves from one-sided media deceptions and delusions, and try to discover by yourselves the truth about Islam: the religion of humanity, freedom and justice.

Your Mindes Thank You For The Chance You Gave !. And I Thank You For Visit
www.Damascus.TkWhat Is Islam I_icon_mini_message
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

What Is Islam
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات SHAM :: •·.·`¯°·.·• (المنتديات الإسلامية) •·.·°¯`·.·• :: قسم الاسلاميات العامة-
انتقل الى: